| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Oran in April is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 43.3mm (1.7in) of water is dumped during on average 6 days.
- The skies in Oran are moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:05 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oran April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Oran, Algeria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Oran: