| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Oran in August is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.9mm (0.1in) of fluid is discharged across on average 1 day.
- In August the skies in Oran are glorious with on balance an appreciable 10:36 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:57 long with an average length of 13:28.
- There are approximately 2:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oran August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Oran, Algeria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Oran: