| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Oran in December is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with some rain. Only 61.6mm (2.4in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- In December the blue above Oran is slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:17 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 9:54 long with an average length of 9:47.
- There are approximately 4:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oran December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Oran, Algeria
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Oran: