| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Oran in February is quite mild at 12.2 °C (53.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 45.5mm (1.8in) of H2O tumbles across on average 6 days.
- The blue above Oran is fair having an average of a moderate 5:48 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 10:50.
- There are approximately 4:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oran February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Oran, Algeria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Oran: