| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Oran in January is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with some rain. A mere 47.2mm (1.9in) of H2O precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Oran are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:00 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 10:22 long with an average length of 10:02.
- There are approximately 3:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oran January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Oran, Algeria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Oran: