| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Oran in July is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.7mm (0.1in) of water is transfered across an average of 1 day.
- In July the skies in Oran are glorious having on average a hefty 10:58 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:58 long and the longest day is 14:32 long with an average length of 14:18.
- There are approximately 3:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oran July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Oran, Algeria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Oran: