| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Oran in June is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with infrequent rain. A feeble 8.4mm (0.3in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 3 days.
- The skies in Oran are nice and sunny having on average a considerable 9:40 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:24 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:31.
- There are approximately 4:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oran June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Oran, Algeria
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Oran: