| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Oran in May is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 29.5mm (1.2in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 5 days.
- In May the skies in Oran are nice and sunny with an average of a substantial, 9:52 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 14:02.
- There are approximately 4:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oran May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Oran, Algeria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Oran: