| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Oran in November is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 43.9mm (1.7in) of H2O accrues across an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Oran are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:32 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 10:39 long with an average length of 10:15.
- There are approximately 4:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oran November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Oran, Algeria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Oran: