| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Oran in September is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty with occasional rain. A feeble 12.5mm (0.5in) of liquid is laid down across an average of 5 days.
- The skies in Oran are sunny having on balance a sizable 9:00 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:21.
- There are approximately 3:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oran September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Oran, Algeria
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Oran: