Jill2016.com
Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Algeria > Oran Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Algeria flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Oran, Algeria

  • On average hours of sunshine in Oran range between 5:17 for each day in December and 10:58 to each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 14:24 long and the shortest day is 9:35 long.
  • The longest day is 4:49 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2987 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 8:10 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 68.1% of daylight hours. The remaining 31.9% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 54.7° above the horizon at Oran.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 06:00 06:22 07:50 08:22 09:52 10:00 10:58 10:36 09:18 07:38 05:44 05:17   08:10
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 10:02 10:50 11:55 13:04 14:02 14:31 14:18 13:28 12:21 11:13 10:15 09:47   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 61 (39) 60 (40) 67 (33) 65 (35) 71 (29) 70 (30) 78 (22) 80 (20) 76 (24) 69 (31) 57 (43) 55 (45)   68 (32)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 34.5 43.8 54.7 66.3 74.6 77.8 74.7 66.4 55 43.5 34.3 31   54.7

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Oran, Algeria

© 2009 - 2015 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy -